What makes the J501RP Keis Premium Heated Jacket popular:
- Light construction for a more streamline fit under your motorcycle jacket.
- Micro Carbon Fibre heat pads for advanced heat radiation, providing an even layer of heat across the chest, back, arms and collar areas.
- The J501RP heated jacket features power output sockets in the cuff of both arms, and built in to the inside waist band. These allows the user to connect and power a pair of Keis heated gloves, and/or a Keis heated trouser, socks, or boot insoles. Add these additional heated garments to your jacket, to build your luxurious fully integrated heated solution.
- Leisure pockets and a dedicated heat controller pocket, for increased convenience and ease of use.
- Micro carbon fibre heat generation technology for extreme comfort and reliability.
- A soft shell heated mid-layer jacket, designed in a breathable lightweight fabric, with stylish elasticated side panels provide a perfect fit for men and women.
- Designed to be worn as an inside layer or stylish outer jacket.
- Dedicated zipped pockets for cables and Standard Power Controller to keep things tidy and easy to find.
- Convenient lifestyle pockets for increased practicality.
- Strategically positioned heat panels on chest, down the back, arms and collar provide extreme warmth.
- Complete with all required wiring and full easy to follow instructions.
- Available in all Black, with red piping, and complete with motorcycle/vehicle wiring harness.
- Current Draw 5.5A. Typical Power 66W. Please note: This may vary, depending on the size of the garment.
|Shell:||94% Polyester, 6% Spandex|
*Please note: This may vary, depending on the size of the garment.
It is recommended that you power the J501RP Premium Heated Jacket from a vehicle battery, using the supplied Keis Power Lead.
While this heated jacket can technically be powered by a Keis Portable Battery Pack, we believe that this may not be very practical. As the heated jacket draws 5.5Amps of current to heat the many different Micro Carbon Fibre heating elements, a portable battery is not recommended to power this garment. It is advised that this heated jacket be powered from a vehicle battery connection.
This heated jacket can also be powered via the Keis Cigarette Lighter/DIN Power Supply Lead (available as an optional accessory).
SPECIAL NOTE – You are unable to power this heated garment using a cigarette lighter/DIN power lead on a BMW motorcycle, due to the 5Amp limit to their DIN power socket (the jacket draws 5.5Amps).