For all applications please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Due to the continued success and growth of our business we have a rare opportunity for an experienced Motorcycle Mechanic to join our busy workshop team.
- Efficiently diagnosing standard and complex faults and ensuring underlying problems are resolved.
- Stripping, fitting and replacing components on motorcycles, including engine rebuilds.
- Working to deadlines to ensure that work is completed on time.
The ideal candidate will be a skilled Motorcycle Technician with a minimum of 3 years workshop experience who can work to the highest standards of quality and efficiency.
Must hold a full motorcycle licence and have a can do attitude.
Excellent salary/ bonus opportunity for the right candidate.
P&H is the biggest and most exciting motorcycle destination in the South of England. Our team of experts represent six of the best bike manufacturers in the world including Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Yamaha, Suzuki and Ducati. P&H also stock two of the most iconic clothing brands, Dainese and Alpinestars as well as Arai, Shoei and Shark helmets.
We require an experienced sales person to join the team in our clothing department. You will ideally have at least two years’ experience in the retail sector, an interest in motorcycles would be an advantage although not essential as full on-site training will be given.
- Make it a top priority to delight all customers and maximise customer retention through excellent, personalised service.
- Act upon every opportunity to sell clothing and related accessories.
- Manage stock levels, staying within the budgeted stock levels and adhering to the company’s obsolescence and stock guidelines.
- Carry out perpetual clothing stock checks every day to ensure the accuracy of the total clothing stock.
- Ensure accuracy of customer data collection at all times, providing valuable information for marketing activities.
- Take an active role in ensuring that showroom displays are regularly checked, changed, correctly priced and pristine.
- Contribute to meeting all departmental and company targets and objectives.
- Support the general development of P&H Motorcycles.