For all applications please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Office Administrator (Part time)
Due to our continued expansion we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic full time office administrator for our motorcycle training school.
We have excellent customer training facilities, boasting a fully equipped classroom and off road training area operating 7 days a week. Office inside P&H Motorcycles 6 days a week.
- Handling face to face customer enquiries as well as by phone and email.
- Diary management and liaising with our team of instructors
- Booking and administering all lessons, courses and DVSA tests
- Updating our CRM system & recording customer feedback
The ideal candidate will have good communication skills, excellent telephone manner & enjoy working in a team environment and be passionate about motorcycling.
A commitment to being the best and the ability to adopt a flexible approach to our customers’ needs are most definitely required. Must be able to work every other Saturday.
Any previous administration roles, a full motorcycle licence would be distinct advantage although not essential. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Hours of Work
Every other Saturday 9am – 5pm (Two days a month) plus the possibility of working with our events team (possible extra 6 days a year)
- Some of the best in house staff training in the industry is offered to candidates wishing to work for us.
- Excellent long term career prospects for committed staff.
- Usual benefits for the largest motorcycle business in the South East offering, bike sales, lease, workshop, clothing, equipment and training facilities.
Due to the continued success and growth of our business we have a rare opportunity for an experienced Motorcycle Mechanic to join our busy workshop team.
- Efficiently diagnosing standard and complex faults and ensuring underlying problems are resolved.
- Stripping, fitting and replacing components on motorcycles, including engine rebuilds.
- Working to deadlines to ensure that work is completed on time.
The ideal candidate will be a skilled Motorcycle Technician with a minimum of 3 years workshop experience who can work to the highest standards of quality and efficiency.
Must hold a full motorcycle licence and have a can do attitude.
Excellent salary/ bonus opportunity for the right candidate.
Motorcycle Sales Executive
P&H is looking for an ambitious, customer focused Motorcycle Sales Executive to expand their busy and highly successful sales team. The ideal candidate will currently be working in a retail sales environment, preferably, but not necessarily, within a motorcycle sales environment. Passion and knowledge of motorcycles is essential. If you feel you can show us that you have the enthusiasm and determination to succeed, then we will provide you with all the training you will need to become an effective member of the team.
As a Motorcycle Sales Executive you will be expected to:
- Initiate, negotiate and close the sale of new and used motorcycles and associated products
- Explain other products and services we offer which may also be of benefit to the customer
- Ensure that anyone visiting P&H is made to feel welcome and valued
- Conduct follow up and prospecting calls
- Work productively and effectively within a team
- Actively record all customer data on the dealer management system
- Attend training on a regular basis to maintain product knowledge
Skills & Experience required:
- A full motorcycle licence is essential
- Preferably motor trade experience
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Able to organise and prioritise own workload with minimal supervision
- Excellent administration skills