For all applications please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join the team here at P&H Motorcycles on either a full or part time basis. The Marketing Executive will be responsible for owning the delivery, analysis and continual improvement of the marketing and social strategy at P&H. You will ideally have at least three years’ experience in Marketing. An interest and knowledge in motorcycles is a bonus. The role is based at our Crawley dealership.
Manage and grow the P&H Social Media Channels
Content creation (Graphic design, videography, photography)
Create engaging marketing emails and manage email database
Creation of Inbound Marketing campaigns using Hubspot
Creation of Marketing Automation/Workflows
Ensure that all brand guidelines are being adhered to across all our manufacturers
PPC Advertising/Lead Generation (Facebook, Google)
Website content management (WordPress/Magento)
Analysis & reporting of all marketing efforts
Skills & Experience required:
Minimum 3 years marketing experience
Working knowledge of Hubspot Marketing Platform
Knowledge of SEO performance
Excellent communication skills (written & face to face)
Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
Proven experience developing marketing plans & campaigns
Good IT skills, Outlook, Excel Word, PowerPoint, Adobe programs
An interest/knowledge/license of motorcycles is preferred but not essential
Occasional weekend/evening work may be required
To apply please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Motorcycle Instructor (Part Time/Self Employed)
We are looking for a motivated, self-employed Motorcycle Training Instructor to join us at ART. Any previous teaching roles would be an advantage although not essential as full training will be provided for the right candidate, along with the necessary qualifications to take you all the way through to training DAS students. Candidates will pay no upfront training fees, but you are agreeing from the offset to commit to working with us.
The ideal candidate will have good communication skills, be highly personable face to face and on the phone, and a passion for motorcycling is a must!
We are asking for a minimum of 33 working days per year, including weekends/bank holidays and you will need your own motorcycle to train on, however all fuel will be covered while training and teaching.
- Some of the best in house staff training in the industry is offered to candidates wishing to work for us
- Excellent long term career prospects for committed staff
- Usual benefits for the largest motorcycle business in the South East offering bike sales, workshop, parts, clothing etc
Part time salary I.T.R.O £3,000 PA
To apply for this position please e-mail both your motorcycling and career CV plus a brief covering letter FAO Steve Manning, Operations director at firstname.lastname@example.org
P&H are looking for a Service Advisor to deliver the highest levels of customer service and professionalism within our dedicated service department.
This is a customer facing role working in a small dedicated team who aim to ensure complete customer satisfaction at all times.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answering the telephone and meeting and greeting customers
- Efficient daily loading of workshop diary
- Prior day picking of all required parts to ensure efficient work flow
- Liaise with the sales team to meet new and used motorbike preparation
- Processing warranty work efficiently, on time and to the satisfaction of our customers and manufacturer
- Management of customer follow up through the service and MOT reminder system including follow up calls and appointment booking
- Continued customer contact to ensure every opportunity for ‘up selling’ of service and repair work
- Efficient administration of all departmental paperwork, computer diary systems and manufacturer systems.
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record within a Service environment from either the motorcycle, automotive or similar industries and have a good basic technical understanding of motorcycles in general.
Essential attributes include; Excellent communication skills, remaining organised while busy, working to deadlines and above all being a genuine team player while delivering excellent customer service.
Motorcycle Sales Executive
P&H Motorcycles Ltd is a successful, well established motorcycle dealership in Crawley West Sussex. We are looking for an ambitious, proactive and customer focused Motorcycle Sales Executive.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with a customer-facing retail environment. A keen interest and knowledge of motorcycles is essential for this role.
If you feel you can illustrate to us that you have the enthusiasm and determination to succeed, then we will provide you with the training needed to become an effective member of the team.
As a Motorcycle Sales Executive you will be expected to:
· Initiate, negotiate and close the sale of new and used motorcycles with associated products
· Explain other products and services we offer which may also be of benefit to the customer
· Ensure that anyone visiting P&H is made to feel welcome and valued
· Conduct follow up and prospecting calls
· Work productively and effectively within a team
· Actively record all customer data accurately on the dealer management system
· Attend training on a regular basis to maintain product knowledge/compliance
· Overcome obstacles and provide solutions for customers
· A desire to be thorough, reliable, proactive and professional
Skills & Experience required:
· A full motorcycle licence is essential
· Excellent communication skills (written, face to face and telephone)
· Motor trade experience is preferred
· Customer focused with high attention to detail
· Ability to persuade and negotiate
· Able to organise and prioritise own workload with minimal supervision
· Excellent administration skills
For all applications please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Full Time Clothing Advisor
P&H is the biggest and most exciting motorcycle destination in the South of England. Our team of experts represent six of the best bike manufacturers in the world including Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Yamaha, Suzuki and Ducati. P&H also stock two of the most iconic clothing brands Dainese and Alpinestars as well as Arai, Shoei and Shark helmets.
We are looking for a proactive, experienced salesperson to join the team our clothing department. You will ideally have at least two years’ experience in the retail sector, an interest in motorcycles is essential, a full licence or CBT would be an advantage. Flexibility is a must, as well as the ability to work weekends.
- Make it a top priority to delight all customers and maximise customer retention through excellent, personalised service.
- Act upon every opportunity to proactively sell and up-sell clothing and related accessories.
- Manage stock levels, staying within the budgeted stock levels and adhering to the company’s obsolescence and stock guidelines.
- Carry out perpetual clothing stock checks every day to ensure the accuracy of the total clothing stock.
- Always ensure accuracy of customer data collection, providing valuable information for marketing activities and being GDPR compliant.
- Take an active role in ensuring that showroom displays are regularly checked, changed, correctly priced and pristine.
- Contribute to meeting all departmental and company targets and objectives.
- Support the general development of P&H Motorcycles.
Part time position will be considered
Please send your application, CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org