This new Heated Bodywarmer has been designed to deliver maximum comfort and superior heating efficiency – featuring UltraFlex technology. The unique UltraFlex material provides generous elastic 4-way stretch, moulding the garment to the wearer’s body contours for a snug fit, without restricting movement.
Keis developed UltraFlex specifically for motorcycle mid-layers, so that riders can enjoy riding safely in colder environments. The fabric is lightweight, breathable, and wicks away moisture, keeping riders comfortable and dry, while the Keis heating panels deliver warmth to strategically positioned areas of the body.
The unisex Keis UltraFlex Heated Bodywarmer delivers 41W (3.4A) of power to heat panels in the chest, back, and collar.
- The very latest heat generation technology, using Micro Carbon Fibre for extreme comfort and reliability.
- The unique UltraFlex material provides generous elastic 4-way stretch, moulding the garment to the wearer’s body contours for a snug fit, without restricting movement.
- The fabric is lightweight, breathable, and wicks away moisture, keeping riders comfortable and dry.
- Designed to be worn as an inside mid-layer.
- Dedicated zipped pockets for cables and Standard Power Controller to keep things tidy and easy to find.
- The bodywarmer features power output sockets in the arm pits. This provides the user to make use of the optional vest-to-glove power leads, to power a pair of Keis heated gloves directly for the bodywarmer.
- Convenient lifestyle pockets for increased practicality.
- Strategically positioned heat panels on chest, down the back, arms and collar provide extreme warmth.
- Complete with all required wiring and full easy to follow instructions.
- Available in all Black, with red piping, and complete with motorcycle/vehicle wiring harness. Please note: It is recommended that this high-powered bodywarmer is powered via the supplied vehicle power lead, and not from a Keis Portable Battery.
- Current Draw 3.4A. Typical Power 41W. Please note: This may vary, depending on the size of the garment.
|Shell:||85% Chinlon, 15% Spandex|
*Please note: This may vary, depending on the size of the garment.
The Keis B601RP Premium Heated Vest features a Lifetime Warranty on all heating panels.
Connect & power
It is recommended that you power the B601RP UltraFlex Heated Bodywarmer from a vehicle battery, using the supplied Keis Power Lead.
While this heated bodywarmer can technically be powered by a Keis Portable Battery Pack, we believe that this may not be very practical. As the heated bodywarmer draws 3.4Amps of current to heat the many different Micro Carbon Fibre heating elements, a portable battery is not recommended to power this garment. It is advised that this heated bodywarmer be powered from a vehicle battery connection.
This heated bodywarmer can also be powered via the Keis Cigarette Lighter/DIN Power Supply Lead (available as an optional accessory).
Due to the elasticated side panels, you may find you may experience a snug fit. A snug fit provides the most efficient transfer of heat from the heated jacket, through your required under layer (e.g. long sleeved t-shirt), to your upper body.
What you get with the B601RP UltraFlex Keis heated jacket: