MOTUL 15W50 300V 4T FACTORY LINE ROAD RACING
100% synthetic racing lubricant based on Ester Core-Technology. Endurance viscosity grade compensate fuel dilution, reduces oil consumption and allow smooth shifting. Almost recommended by Italian motorcycle manufacturers. Extremely high HTHS-viscosity enables best protection even under severe conditions. JASO MA compliant and fully compatible with wet clutch.
Motul 300V 4T Factory Line Road Racing 15W50 is a synthetic high-performance smooth-running engine oil based on Ester Core technology and was specially developed for racing motorcycles with 4T engines, which are designed for operation with a viscosity of 15W50, for use in MotoGP, SuperSport, Superbike , High-speed and mountain races, etc. Ideally suited for demanding motorcycle and quad motors in racing and on the road.
- Max. Oil film stability, optimal adhesion, high temperature resistance for optimal wear protection
- Low traction coefficient of the Ester Core technology reduces friction losses and improves the overall performance by up to 1.3%
- Ester Core technology in connection with the additive package improves the shear strength, the wear protection and the service life of the engine and gearbox. This is documented with the outstanding FZG (Research Center for Gear Wheels and Transmission Construction) test result of the damage load level> 14 FLS (Failure Load Stage). The smaller the value, for example 1 FLS, the lower the wear protection, the higher the value, for example> 14 FLS, the better the wear protection of the gear unit. This test can be used to determine whether an adequate lubricant film thickness between the gears ensures reliable operation of the gearbox
- Very high pressure absorption capacity guarantees maximum lubrication security even in extreme temperature ranges
- For modern engine technology with wet clutch and gear lubrication in the same oil bath. No clutch sticking or slipping
- High viscosity 15W50 compensates for the entry of unburned fuel and allows smooth shifting at high operating temperatures
Ester Core Technology:
- Motul has been developing high-performance engine oils based on synthetic esters for several decades. The special selection of synthetic esters and the combination with an innovative additive package create an extraordinary synergy. Ester Core is the latest technological development and enables maximum engine power output without compromising reliability and wear.
Specifications / Approvals: Specifications: Exceeds JASO & API requirements
Approvals: JASO T903 Annex A (JASO MA coefficient of friction requirements)