MOTUL 300V Factory Line Road Racing 10W/40
100% synthetic 4-Stroke motorcycle racing lubricant developed for Factory Teams. 300V Factory Line lubricant takes advantage of the ESTER Core® Technology to ensure you maximum power output of the engine without compromising the reliability and the wear. By selecting esters over other high performance synthetic base stocks and combining them with an innovative additive package, MOTUL has created a perfect synergy dedicated to the engine, the gearbox and the clutch.
Motul 300V 4T Factory Line Road Racing 10W40 is a synthetic high-performance smooth-running engine oil based on Ester Core technology and was specially developed for racing motorcycles with 4T engines, which are designed for operation with a viscosity of 10W40, for use in MotoGP, SuperSport, Superbike , High-speed and mountain races, etc. Ideally suited for demanding motorcycle and quad motors in racing and on the road.
– Max. Oil film stability, optimal adhesion, high temperature resistance for optimal wear protection
– Low traction coefficient of the Ester Core technology reduces friction losses and improves the overall performance by up to 1.3%
– Ester Core technology in connection with the additive package improves the shear strength, the wear protection and the service life of the engine and gearbox. This is documented with the outstanding FZG (Research Center for Gear Wheels and Transmission Construction) test result of the damage load level> 14 FLS (Failure Load Stage). The smaller the value, for example 1 FLS, the lower the wear protection, the higher the value, for example> 14 FLS, the better the wear protection of the gear unit. This test can be used to determine whether an adequate lubricant film thickness between the gears ensures reliable operation of the gearbox
– Very high pressure absorption capacity guarantees maximum lubrication security even in extreme temperature ranges
– For modern engine technology with wet clutch and gear lubrication in the same oil bath. No clutch sticking or slipping
– The fastest oil penetration already in the starting phase reduces the critical cold start wear and guarantees a long service life for the engine
Ester Core Technology:
- Motul has been developing high-performance engine oils based on synthetic esters for several decades. The special selection of synthetic esters and the combination with an innovative additive package create an extraordinary synergy. Ester Core is the latest technological development and enables maximum engine power output without compromising reliability and wear.
- Specifications / Approvals: Specifications: Exceeds JASO & API requirements
- Approvals: JASO T903 Annex A (JASO MA coefficient of friction requirements)