- Faster & safer hydration with this in-helmet kit.
- For use in conjunction with the Kriega 3 litre HydraPak® reservoir and 2 litre HydraPak® Shape Shift Reservoir.
- Designed for racing conditions when it’s safer to keep both hands on the handle bars and concentrate on riding. This kit positions the soft bite valve of the hydration tube permanently near the riders mouth, giving fast & safe ‘Hands-free’ hydration.
- A flexible white silicone tube fits along the base of the helmet with a Velcro® patch which fixes to the inside of the helmet under the cheek pads. The tube pushes through a hole in the front air vent so that the soft bite valve is in the right position. A quick-release dry-break valve makes it easy to remove your helmet whilst wearing a the backpack.
- The dry-break valve connects to the existing big-bore insulated tube on the Kriega Hydro-3 or existing clear tube on the Kriega Hydro-2.
- White silicone tube with Kriega branding
- Soft bite valve
- Easy-fit – Velcro® tube management
- Quick-release dry-break connector
WEIGHT = 55g
- Make a hole in the helmet front air vent. Push the white tube through from the inside
- Slide the Velcro looped tabs onto the white tube. Push the end onto the dry-break connector
- Remove the helmet inner cheek pad. Stick the Velcro® patch to a flat area on the inside.
- Replace the inner cheek pad and adjust the bite valve position to your liking
Note: depending on the helmet size, the white tube may need cutting down. The ideal position for the connector is as near to the helmet as possible.