KNOX SHIELD SPECTRA® DENIM JEAN INDIGO BLUE
The pinnacle of the Knox jean collection due to their amazing strength and high-performance Class AAA rating, a class normally reserved for leather suits.
The Shield Jeans are a true single layer jean with no extra mesh lining like most single layer jeans and are made with a newly developed Spectra® denim. They look exactly like regular jeans but with incredible strength and durability.
Spectra ® is 40% stronger than aramid and fifteen times stronger than steel and is one of the world’s strongest and lightest fibres. Knox, being a Spectra partner have the privilege of being the first company to work with this new denim. The weave of the denim is patent pending and is entirely unique and delivers unparalleled strength in like for like weights.
This spectra denim not only has supreme strength, it also incorporates stretch for all day comfort. Additionally, Spectra repels moisture, so you stay dry. By pulling away heat from the body, Spectra fibre helps you to stay cool. Also, because Spectra fibre is stronger, it lasts longer. Non irritating and hypo allergenic.
There are invisible armour pockets with external access for easy removal of low-profile Knox CE Microlock protectors in the hip and knee that are fitted as standard.
- Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene fibres known for their high strength and durability (UHMWP) with added stretch for exceptional comfort.
- The Spectra denim fabric provides some heat resistance. They have been tested to EN ISO 11612:2015 and pass the requirements for Radiant and Contact heat.
- CE Approved to EN17092-2 Class AAA
- Carefully tailored tapered fit for a perfect fit on and off the bike.
- Invisible armour pockets with external access for easy removal of low profile Knox CE protectors.
- CE approved Knox MICRO-LOCK Knee and hip protectors supplied as standard.
- 5 year guarantee on Micro-Lock protectors when registered
- Leather branding on the waist.
- Knox branded rivets, key ring and waist button YKK Zips
- 4 deep pockets
- Machine Washable – see content label for details.
- Colour – Blue only
- Leg Length – Reg 33”.
- Sizes S 30” – 3XL 40”
Knox Men’s Lower body Size Chart
- Waist: To work out your size, measure your waist in the position your trousers usually sit. As a guide this is roughly 5-6cm below your belly button. Once you have this measure, minus 2 inches from it to get your trouser size.
- Inside Leg: Measure from the top of your inside leg down to your ankle. You should do this whilst standing to get a more accurate measure. We have 2 leg lengths for men, 33″ (Regular) and 30″ (Short Leg).
- Please note: The measurements given are body measures and we recommend you do not measure over clothing.
|Men’s UK Size