Knox Richmond MK2 Jeans Blue
Fits an inch large, consider picking one size down.
KNOX RICHMOND MK2 JEANS BLUE
The New CE Approved Knox Richmond MK II Abrasion resistant Cordura® denim jean - A modern tapered jean with room to move and added stretch for all-day comfort.
A tapered leg jean; a slim more refined look without being too skinny.
CE Approved to EN17092- 3 Class AA. Includes Knox MICRO-LOCK armour in the hips and knees
The new Richmond is all you would expect from your favourite pair of jeans but built for motorcycling.
There is an extra focus on fit, comfort on and off the bike, high performance abrasion resistance and impact protection.
Knox knee armour is concealed in a pocket that is accessed from the outside by an invisible zip.
A smart system holds the knee protector against the knee when riding.
Off the bike the knee and hip protectors are removed in seconds for all day comfort.
Extra care is taken in the construction of the abrasion resistant lining to avoid bulky exterior seams.
- Made from hard wearing Cordura® denim with added stretch for exceptional comfort.
- Made with DuPont™ Kevlar® Fiber. Fully lined.
- CE Approved to EN17092- 3 Class AA
- Carefully tailored tapered fit for a perfect fit on and off the bike.
- Invisible armour pockets with external access for easy removal of low profile Knox CE protectors.
- CE approved Knox MICRO-LOCK Knee and hip protectors supplied as standard.
- 5 year guarantee on Micro-Lock protectors when registered
- Leather branding on the waist.
- Knox branded rivets, key ring and waist button.
- YKK Zips
- 4 deep pockets
- Machine Washable - see content label for details.
- Colour - Blue. Also available in black
- Leg Length – 33”. Short leg (30”) also available
- Sizes S 30” – 3XL 40”
*DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Knox Men's Lower body Size Chart
- Waist: To work out your size, measure your waist in the position your trousers usually sit. As a guide this is roughly 5-6cm below your belly button. Once you have this measure, minus 2 inches from it to get your trouser size.
- Inside Leg: Measure from the top of your inside leg down to your ankle. You should do this whilst standing to get a more accurate measure. We have 2 leg lengths for men, 33″ (Regular) and 30″ (Short Leg).
- Please note: The measurements given are body measures and we recommend you do not measure over clothing.
|Men's UK Size||Waist (inches)||Waist (cm)|