Orsa textile gloves are touch screen enabled and the finger ends have a seamless finger wrap for extra comfort. A new SPS impact system is the most recent development of the Knox patented Scaphoid protection system. They also feature a Boa closure system which is so effective that it eliminates the need for a Velcro strap on the wrist offering a dialled in, precision fit. They are CE approved to EN 13594.
They are available in black and in five sizes from S – 2XL.
• Honeycomb Gel over the knuckles, encapsulated in a strong but flexible outer shell
• Patented low profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid
• Unique BOA wrist closure system for a “Dialled in” micro adjustable fit
• Seamless finger end construction for superior comfort
• Single layer Clarino breathable performance palm for maximum feel
• Perforated Leather and Air Mesh upper with abrasion resistance finger guards.
• Touch screen enabled
• CE Approved EN 13594
• Sizes S – 2XL
• Colour – Black
Knox Men’s Gloves
- Palm Circumference (A): Palm circumference is the total measurement around the widest part of the palm and over the knuckles. Put the tape around your palm and make a fist, then note the measurement.
- Hand Length (B): Measure from your wrist crease to the end of your middle finger.Measure your hand length and width and choose size the closest to your measurements. This should fit your hand correctly. If your hand fits one measure but not the 2nd, or if you prefer a looser fit, we would advise choosing the next size up.
|Men’s Hand Size||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL|
|Palm Circumfrence (mm)||200||215||230||245||260||275||290|
|Hand Length (mm)||179||186||193||200||207||214||221|