The new Handroid Mk5 is visually exciting with a contemporary printed hexagon leather design, as well as 3 striking colours, including the ever popular All Black.
There are major functional improvements too. For the first time the Handroid loses its twin wrist cuff and is replaced with a sleek single sided polished LDPE wrist cuff to give improved strength, abrasion and impact resistance with Micro-Lock impact protection encapsulated inside. This low profile new wrist system also improves dexterity and flexibility on the controls as well as being more comfortable.
A new BOA wrist closure system has a micro adjustable BOA dial that, for the first time, tightens and loosens, so riders can fine tune their glove for the perfect fit. The Boa wrist closure system is a patented system. The collaboration with Boa is exclusive to the Knox brand.
The patented Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) includes Micro-Lock under the pads for added impact absorption and this extends around the edge of the hand for maximum coverage.
The finest, ethically sourced 0.8mm Kangaroo is used on the palm. The strength and feel offered by this hide is exceptional.
The rest of the glove is made from drum dyed Cowhide.
3 Colours All Black, Black/Red/ Black/Yellow
- CE Certified EN 13594.
- Long cuff style.
- BOA® wrist closure system with lifetime guarantee.
- Wrist retaining strap for added security.
- New single sided LDPE wrist cuff with added Micro-Lock for impact absorption.
- Ethically sourced 0.8mm Kangaroo Palm.
- Lightweight 0.8mm drum dyed leather, contemporary printed hexagon design.
- Patented Knox SPS Impact technology with added Micro-Lock for extra impact absorption
- Unique Exoskeleton spines on the fingers for abrasion and impact.
- Touch Screen enabled.
- Sizes – XS – 3XL
- Colours – 3
- All Black
- Also available as a short cuff – Handroid Pod Mk5
Knox Men’s Gloves
- Palm Circumference (A): Palm circumference is the total measurement around the widest part of the palm and over the knuckles. Put the tape around your palm and make a fist, then note the measurement.
- Hand Length (B): Measure from your wrist crease to the end of your middle finger.Measure your hand length and width and choose size the closest to your measurements. This should fit your hand correctly. If your hand fits one measure but not the 2nd, or if you prefer a looser fit, we would advise choosing the next size up.
|Men’s Hand Size
|Palm Circumfrence (mm)
|Hand Length (mm)