KNOX HANDROID MK4 GLOVES BLACK/WHITE
The Knox Handroid MK IV Motorcycle Gloves take another bold step forward in modern design and innovation.
The award winning Handroid is the most striking innovative motorcycle sports glove ever designed, due to its unique design and look, including the famous exo skeleton finger spines for impact and abrasion resistance.
The challenge for Knox has been to continuously improve, innovate and develop the Handroid and with the Handroid MK IV the objective was to keep the design exciting and accessible to both urban and sports riders alike.
The result is a new sleek and modern aesthetic, available in more colours than ever before.
The striking exoskeleton spines now have a much lower profile, a softer feel and are more aero dynamic than before, yet just as effective.
All high points have been replaced by smooth slick mouldings made in strong but soft TPU.
The metacarpal protector covering the back of the hand houses a gel lining for impact absorption.
The handroid still uses only the very highest quality materials.
Lightweight 0.8mm drum dyed leather from Korea chosen for its light weight, strength and supple feel. Sustainable 0.8mm Kangaroo hide has been selected for its superior strength and enhanced feel on the palm and fingers. By weight, it is still stronger than any other leather. This continues to be sourced from the same Australian family business that have been experts in their field since 1891.
The new SPS Impact is the latest development of the Knox patented Scaphoid protection system and has the added benefit of MICRO-LOCK impact protection incorporated into the slider.
The continued collaboration with Boa, to improve the wrist closure system has resulted in a huge step forward. The MK IV no longer relies on a secondary retaining wrist strap, but instead is a simple 1 step dial in system that is much more secure.
Fit and comfort have been significantly improved with a box construction of the fingers, making this the most comfortable Handroid ever.
Meticulous attention is given to the construction. Knox use the same manufacturer who have been crafting the Handroid glove for the last decade. This factory are experts in their field and have a tradition of producing only the highest quality race gloves.
A 15 test CE approval process gives external verification and covers materials, fit, cut, abrasion resistance, seam and tear strength and impact absorption.
EN 13594- 2015
- Design & Construction – Pass
- Innocuousness – tests the materials used. – Pass
- pH Value of Leather – Pass
- Chromium V1 content of Leather – Pass
- Sizing – Pass
- Dexterity – Pass
- Cadmium content – Pass
- Water vapour transmission – Pass
- Restraint – Pass
- Tear Strength – Pass
- Seam Strength – Pass
- Cut Resistance – Pass
- Abrasion resistance – Pass
- Impact resistance – Pass
- Protective area – Pass
The Handroid MK IV – marks a decade of Knox Hand Armour and the creation of a new class of Handroid, designed to set a new standard in gloves for all riders.
Knox Men’s Gloves
- Palm Circumference (A): Palm circumference is the total measurement around the widest part of the palm and over the knuckles. Put the tape around your palm and make a fist, then note the measurement.
- Hand Length (B): Measure from your wrist crease to the end of your middle finger. Measure your hand length and width and choose size the closest to your measurements. This should fit your hand correctly. If your hand fits one measure but not the 2nd, or if you prefer a looser fit, we would advise choosing the next size up.
|Men’s Hand Size
|Palm Circumfrence (mm)
|Hand Length (mm)