Using the latest technology in both heat generation and all-weather comfort, our new G701S ‘Shorty’ Heated Motorcycle Gloves have a Ballistic Spandex outer shell with a semi bonded Hipora™ waterproof and breathable membrane for outstanding comfort and performance in all conditions.
What are the benefits of a Bonded-Textile glove?
The outer hydrophobic (water repellent) textile is attached to the Hipora waterproof layer using strategically placed bonding tape in the palm, fingers and top areas of the gloves. During the manufacturing process the gloves are exposed to extreme heat around the bonding tape, thereby causing it to fuse the layers together.
This makes a glove with dramatically reduced movement in between the layers – perfect for maximum feel and direct control of the motorcycle controls. Keis G701S ‘Shorty’ Bonded-Textile Heated Gloves feel like a second skin, reducing any ‘lag’ between the movement of your hands and the controls.
What is the palm material made from? It looks like leather.
The palm is made from a high quality synthetic leather. This material provides the benefits of a fine leather-look, but has better production features… as well as being more ethical.
The outer is indicated to be made from Ballistic Spandex and Nylon. What is meant by this?
The outer is made from a material comprised of Ballistic Nylon, infused with Spandex. The Ballistic Nylon provide the super strength and durability, while the spandex the elasticity for comfortable, frictionless movement.
Our heated motorcycle gloves also feature 3M Thinsulate™ insulation, are designed specifically for motorcycling in cold weather, and are fully certified to the new EU PPE Regulation 13594:2015.
These motorcycle gloves would suit the rider who enjoys riding throughout the cold WINTER months, whatever the conditions
The G701S ‘Shorty’ Bonded-Textile Heated Motorcycle Gloves have been created with very good feel of the controls and dexterity, but with the added benefit of a micro carbon fibre heating panel across the back of the hands, and over the top of the fingers. These gloves features a thick layer of 3M Thinsulate™ to keep good warmth distribution throughout the glove, especially across the back of the hand and the fingers, and the quality protection achieved from hardened knuckle protection and scaphoid slider. The ballistic material covering the back of the hand and down the fingers features a strong hydrophobic property, thereby staying lightweight and dry even in heavy rain. During testing the G701S gloves were submerged in a tank of water for 2-minutes, with not a drop of water penetrating passed the ballistic textile and Hipora waterproof layer.
Power these heated motorcycle gloves from the motorcycle or via a Keis heated upper-body garment (a Keis heated jacket, bodywarmer, or vest)
Using the latest technology in heat generation, the G701S gloves can be powered from a 12V vehicle battery (cables supplied), from the power leads connected from a Keis Heated Bodywarmer or Vest, or directly from a Keis Heated Jacket with power output leads built into each jacket arm.
Powering your heated gloves from the supplied motorcycle power lead
Powering your heated gloves from an optional single Portable Battery Pack
Powering your heated gloves from a Keis heated vest, or heated Bodywarmer
This would require the purchase of a ‘Glove to Vest/Bodywarmer Power Lead set’ which is not supplied with your gloves.
Powering your Keis Heated Motorcycle Gloves from a Keis Heated Jacket.
You may need a connection adaptor if you are wishing to connect a pre-2020 garment to a post-2020 garment.
Included with these motorcycle gloves are: (in all various options)
- G701S ‘Shorty’ Premium Bonded-Textile Heated Motorcycle Gloves
- Glove Y Lead
- Motorcycle Connection Lead
The G701S heated motorcycle gloves feature the ‘Male Power Plug’ to connect to your chosen power source.
What does the ‘Male Power Plug’ look like on these gloves?
- Constructed from Ballistic Spandex outer shell with semi bonded Hipora™ waterproof and breathable membrane for outstanding comfort and performance in all conditions.
- Approved to the latest EN 13594:2015 standard.
- Flexible soft armour across the knuckles, deliver the perfect balance between strong protection and all-day superior comfort.
- Keis branded scaphoid slider offering maximum protection to both wrist and palm.
- Generous 3M Thinsulate™ insulation retains the heat whatever the weather.
- Independent, integral heat controller, positioned on the back of the wrist for easy operation when riding. Accessible whether you prefer to wear your gloves under or over your jacket sleeve cuffs.
- Newly designed visor wipe positioned on the left index finger.
- Touch Screen capacitive pad on index fingers and thumb – perfect for use on most smartphones (smartphones have different levels of touch sensitivity, as such the G701 touch screen capacity may not work on every make of phone).
|Shell:||Nylon and Ballistic Spandex|