• Built-in pins on the shield along with the Pinlock Anti-Fog Lens transforms your single shield into a dual shield that will resist fog buildup.
• Pinlock lenses are created out of a moisture absorbing plastic. The silicone seal on the lens creates an airtight pocket between the shield and lens.
• The lens is placed between two adjustable eccentric pins, making it easy to install or switch lenses as weather conditions change.
• Choose your preferred tint and the insert that fits the model helmet shield you have.
• Easily cleaned; use lukewarm water or a small amount of mild liquid soap and water and a damp non-abrasive cloth only. Allow the lens to dry naturally.
• The Pinlock lens is made of a soft moisture absorbing material; the lens is less scratch resistant than the face shield. Wrap the lens in a soft cloth material when storing extra lenses.