Tempest 3 D-Dry® is a men’s touring jacket that guarantees its wearer year-round riding safety and comfort.
With its D-Dry® waterproof membrane, every day is perfect for riding, rain and atmospheric agents no longer an issue. The removable thermal lining ensures comfort on the coldest days and in all conditions.
In hot climates and to ensure the proper thermal comfort, two air vents on the chest, and two ventilation zippers on the back allow the wearer to adjust air flow towards the body effectively and precisely.
The highest Dainese safety standards are upheld with Pro-Armor Lev. 2, Type B protectors on the elbows and shoulders. This is the highest level of limb protection certification, with the largest possible area of coverage. Inspired by the geometries of natural fractals, Dainese Pro-Armor technology allows for maximum protection, with the mobility of a soft protector and ideal ventilation due to a surface that is perforated across 40% of its area.
- 1 cargo pocket on the back
- 1 inner waterproof pocket
- 2 in 1 – Removable inner thermal jacket
- 2 outer pockets
- Front Idraflap fastener
- Pocket for Pro-armor chest 2 pcs
- prEN 17092 certified motorbike protective jacket
- Reflective inserts
- Rubbed buttons
- Collar hook
- Jacket-pants fastening system
- Neck strap adjustment
- Sleeves adjustment
- Waist adjustment
- Wrists strap adjustments
- D-Stone™ fabric on high impact areas
- Pocket for G1 & G2 back protector
- Pro-Armor protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Level 2 Type B on Elbows
- Pro-Armor protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Level 2 Type B on Shoulders
- 2 extraction vents zip on back
- 2 inlet vent zip on chest
- Breathable waterproof D-Dry® membrane
- Removable 130g thermal jacket – can be used separately