Made of soft and resistant Tutu cowhide with Nanofeel® lining, it uses the most advanced technologies to enhance safety: There are EN 1621.1-certified Pro-Armor internal protectors on the shoulders and elbows, with ventilation over 40% of the surface area deriving from their fractal-inspired structure. An innovative technology that guarantees high protection, a light weight, and maximum freedom of movement. At the shoulders, it is combined with external interchangeable aluminum plates designed to facilitate sliding in case of a fall and avoid dangerous rolling on asphalt.
Equipped with a rear pocket to insert the back protector, two side air vents and Velcro on the sides to adjust the fit, the Rapida Lady women’s motorcycle jacket is embellished with technical details such as the S1 stretch fabric inserts on the hips and inner arms to offer lightness and maximum flexibility in movement. The stretch fabric band on the chest also provides a comfortable fit that adapts to the shape of the female body.
- 1 inner pocket
- 2 outer pockets
- Pocket for G1 and G2 back protector
- Jacket-pants fastening system
GENERAL TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Adjustable waist straps
- Elasticated neck construction
- S1 bielastic fabric
- Tutu cowhide leather
- Pro-Armor: soft protectors certified to Standard EN 1621.1 on shoulders and elbows
- Replaceable aluminum plate on shoulder (1876165 kit shoulder sport aluminum)
- Air vents on the sides
- Breathable Nanofeel® liner with Silver ion treatment