- Warm winter and waterproof glove with Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® membrane for high levels of breathability and excellent all-weather performance.
- Long Touring styled cuff for extended coverage.
- Mix of leather and softshell for durability and rider comfort.
- Thin cuff closure flap and webbing wrist closure for security and ease-of-use.
- Side reinforcements for additional protection.
- Padded fingers for enhanced rider comfort.
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for superior grip.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips.
- Reflective print.
- Knuckle covered with viscoelastic for protection against repeated impacts.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- CE Certified Category II EN 13594:2015 LEVEL 1 KP.
- Ergonomic stretch insert on palm, fingers and backhand for enhanced levels of flexibility.
- ThinsulateTM 150g tophand and ThinsulateTM 100g palm for high degrees of warmth.