The Stratos V2 Techshell Drystar® Jacket a highly versatile, technical urban riding jacket incorporating a 100 % waterproof and breathable Drystar® membrane for effective and proven all-weather performance. With the slim profile, the ability to upgrade with Alpinestars Nucleon back, elbow, and shoulder inserts, plus a detachable fleece hoodie for enhanced comfort and thermal insulation, the Stratos v2 is ideal for daily riding in and around the city.
- 2-in-1 technical softshell jacket with a water resistant outer shell fabric (3L polyester) construction for effective all-weather performance.
- Technical softshell main chassis incorporates Alpinestars Drystar® 100% waterproof and breathable membrane for excellent protection against the elements.
- Internal detachable fleece for enhanced comfort and thermal insulation.
- Water-resistant Vislon zipper on front opening.
- Two zippered hand pocket and a hidden ‘Napoleon’ pocket offer true practicality.
- Detachable hood collar construction with elastic drawstring regulation for quick and easy control of the hood’s volume.
- Special construction around arms provides movement and comfort in the riding position.
- Bottom shock cord adjustment for a highly personalized fit on and off the bike.
- Hook and loop closures on wrist provide a snug, secure fit to keep the elements out.
- Elongated rear profile covers lumbar area and offers extended coverage in an upright riding position.
- Pre-curved sleeves improve comfort and reduce fatigue.
- Reflective logo on chest and back.
- Ventilation system on the back side for improved airflow and breathability.
- Back and chest compartments can accommodate the Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back inserts, available as accessory upgrade.
- Front inner waterproof pocket for safe and secure storage of valuables.
- Nucleon Flex Plus armor for impact protection.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus protectors.