- Extensive stretch panels on calf and crotch area for improved fit and feel.
- Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket.
- Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine bovine leather.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II EN17092 standards – AA class.
- Ventilation panel on the knee delivers maximum airflow; the knee is CE Certified, even when the panel is open.
- Comfort fit; design follows the contours of the knee for the optimal blend of comfort and freedom of movement.
- ‘High Flex’ design for an optimized fit and enhanced freedom of movement.
- Optimized for an engineered women’s fit.
- Dual layers in exposed areas for additional abrasion resistance.
- Pre-curved leg construction helps improve fit and reduce riding fatigue.
- Strategically positioned ventilation on thigh for internal air cooling.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets
- Hook and loop waist adjuster for secure and personalized fit.
- Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for freedom of movement.
- Alpinestars GP-R Lite internal protection on knee.
- Replaceable Sport knee sliders for excellent impact and abrasion resistance.