ALPINESTARS RADON DRYSTAR BOOT
A durable and advanced touring boot that features class-leading protection inside and out, the Radon DRYSTAR® Boot incorporates ergonomic forefoot profiling for improved performance on the foot-pegs while the DRYSTAR® membrane provides 100 per cent waterproofing capabilities.
- Main upper material constructed from advanced microfiber for durability and long lasting comfort.
- Incorporates ergonomic toe box construction for improved compatibility with bike’s controls and for superior, wide ranging foot profile, fit and comfort.
- Internal heel counter and toe box gives boot enhanced structural integrity.
- Alpinestars’ DRYSTAR® waterproof and breathable membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
- TPU Shin Plate and shift pad offer support and resistance for impacts. New TPR design on lateral toe gives more flexibility and protection against abrasion. Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- Dual density ankle protectors are backed with foam inner padding for protection on both ankle sides.
- Innovative weight-saving laminated technology utilized on shin plate for weight-saving and additional protection against impacts.
- Highly comfortable and durable technical textile collar lining.
- Three adjustable lateral hook and loop grip straps ensure secure closure and highly personalized fit. Straps feature TPR pull tip for ease of closure and durability.
- High modulus midsole follows shape of foot and incorporates structured shank reinforcement.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized compound sole for grip and water level.
- Removable anatomic foot-bed features EVA foam and textile for support and comfort.
- Rear and lateral reflective insert for improved visibility in poor light.
- RADON DRYSTAR® is CE certified EN 13634:2010.