1. The laminated technical Drystar®XF membrane provides superior breathability for the pants and 100% waterproof performance. The membrane is easily packable and fast drying.
2. DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment for additional wet-weather performance.
3. Wide direct ventilation ports with ‘quick hand’ activation design for effective climate control on the go in any conditions.
4. The pants incorporate large, wide direct ventilation panels on the thighs with a ‘quick hand’ activation design for effective climate control on the go, as well as extensive stretch inserts for optimum freedom of movement and an enhanced fit.
5. Magnetic buckle closure for quick and secure closure, with adjustability.
- 450D laminated hard shell construction for enhanced durability.
- 600D Dobby woven reinforcements for additional durability in key areas.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II EN17092 standards – AA Class.
- Level 2 CE Nucleon Flex Pro knee armor and Bio-Flex hip armor for effective impact protection.
- Comprehensive stretch inserts for optimum freedom of movement and an enhanced fit.
- Detachable 80g thermal liner allows the pants to be configured to the conditions.
- Direct ventilation panel can be operated with one hand for fast and effective climate control on the go.
- Two cargo pockets and two waterproof pockets for safe and secure storage of valuables.
- Waist, knee, and calf volume adjusters for an optimized fit.
- Designed with a tailored, ergonomic fit to accommodate all riding movements.
- Reflective detailing on the lower leg.