SPORTEC M9 RR
Ride the Unexpected
The Supersport tyre for your daily leans, enhancing the pleasure of riding without worrying about the unexpected, be that changing asphalt or weather conditions. Also available in select Adventure bike sizes.
- Strong structure: METZELER SPORTEC™ M9 RR innovative chord technology has contributes to a larger space for the rubber to dynamically perform, without effecting the stiffness.
- Great riding pleasure:The strong structure providing a quick and predictable response to riding inputs whilst at the same time delivering an enjoyable, smooth and relaxed riding experience.
- Quick warm-up, impressive wet response
- Supersport tyre with full silica in all compounds: Thanks to innovative mixing process and to ultra-fine silica, SPORTEC™ M9 RR features full silica in all compounds for both front and rear sizes.
- High grip since the first corner: SPORTEC™ M9 RR performs optimally also at low temperature. The speed of warm up, allows you to confidently enjoy your first corner.
- Supersport tread design optimised for water drainage: The sharp central contact patch efficiently moves standing water into the adjacent longitudinal grooves. The grooves deliver outstanding stability, by draining more water as speeds increase and as the weather worsens.
- Plenty of grip to hit your toughest challenges
High cornering grip, large consistency over the entire profile: The Cap&Base dual-compound layout consists of a soft compound on the side to promote high cornering grip. This is supported by a harder layer to ensure consistency and thermal balance. Regardless of how wet the surface is, or the level of the tarmac, significant levels of grip is provided.
Great stability on straight, superb confidence at full lean: The directional centre grooves deliver stability when upright. Mid-lean grooves maximise the grip to deliver flawless feedback when cornering. The slick shoulders further enhance your riding confidence when at full lean.
- Maximum performance throughout the entire tire lifespan
- Perfected thermal balance: Full silica prevents overheating and preserves tyre integrity, for the maximum performance throughout the entire lifespan.
- Extended dual-compound: Dual-compound for both front and rear sizes optimises abrasion resistance and extends mileage by more than 10% compared to METZELER SPORTEC™ M7 RR*.