Dryarn® is a high-performance fiber. Its yarn allows to design garments that are practical and comfortable to wear. Among all, Dryarn® major characteristics are that it is lightweight, insulating, and breathable.
Dryarn is a highly hydrophobic fabric. This means that it optimizes the process of managing sweat and moisture, keeping the body dry at all times.
Many other fibres don’t allow the body to breathe properly, blocking the body’s normal perspiration process altogether or, at best, allowing it to function for a limited period only.
During light sports activities Dryarn controls the flow of perspiration vapour to keep the body’s thermal regulation system well balanced and the skin dry. Where higher levels of physical effort are involved, Dryarn will transfer sweat from the skin to the surface of the fibre and onwards to the outside of the fabric and into the environment. It does this quickly and efficiently.
- Ankle support for a better comfort and driving precision
- Compression lines to sustain muscles: lower vibrations and optimization of blood circulation
- Footbed compression for increased blood circulation
- Grip on the sole of the foot to prevent slipping inside the shoe
- Ventilated mesh panel on the back of the foot: optimization of thermoregulation and breathability