Alpinestars GP Tech V2 Jacket Tech Air Black/Red/White
Designed for sports riding, the GP Pro v2 Leather Jacket is Tech-Air® compatible, allowing riders to enjoy the ultimate in upper body protection.
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 | COLLECT IN STORE FOR FREE | NEXT DAY DELIVERY | 50+ TOP BRANDS
ALPINESTARS GP TECH V2 TECH AIR JACKET BLACK/RED/WHITE
Designed for sports riding, the GP Pro v2 Leather Jacket is Tech-Air® compatible, allowing riders to enjoy the ultimate in upper body protection. Featuring a premium bovine leather construction for superior abrasion resistance and GP-R armor on the shoulders and elbows for optimal impact protection, the GP Pro v2 Leather jacket has extensive stretch panels on the sleeves and back for an optimized fit.
- Inner Kevlar® knit on shoulder and elbow for additional strength.
- HRSF polyamide stretch material on sleeve and accordion panels on back and shoulder for an optimized fit and performance.
- Waist adjustment for the highest level of comfort.
- YKK zips on front with a TPR collar tab for a secure closure.
- Extended stretch area on outer cuff and collar with 3D mesh and a low profile collar with soft edging for enhanced rider comfort.
- Inner waterproof document pocket and additional inner pocket for secure and convenient storage.
- Inner detachable windbreaker liner.
- Extended localized perforations for improved ventilation.
- Reflective insert.
- Tech-Air® compatible; Tech-Air® is the world’s first completely electronic, self-contained, full independent upper body motorcycle airbag system with no bike-to-rider set-up configurations required.
- An LED display on the sleeve indicates the airbag’s operational status, while an internal housing located in the CE-certified back protector accommodates the system vest’s ECU.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine bovine leather with High Resistant Stretch Fabric (HRSF) strategically positioned for comfort.
- Alpinestars GP-R armor on shoulder and elbow (Alpinestars Nucleon KR-R back protector and Nucleon KR-Ci chest protector available as an accessory upgrade).
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – AAA class.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars GP-R shoulder and elbow protectors.