Honda’s Free The Rider Event
Visit P&H Motorcycles between 29-30 August and receive £500 off any bike over 300cc, including the legendary Fireblade or the born-to-explore VFR800F.
So it’s time to take your passion to the next level and free the rider inside you.
How do I receive my £500 discount?
Visit the Honda website and register to receive your unique code.
Visit P&H Motorcycles between 29-30 August and provide us with your code.
You can now register your shiny new bike between 29 August and 30 September 2015 and enjoy your £500 discount.
Terms and Conditions
Customer Terms and Conditions: £500 discount
- The promotion is open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their Dealers and agents and members of their immediate families or anyone connected to the creation and administration of the promotion.
- £500 discount available on new Honda on-road Motorcycles of 300cc and above purchased or ordered at participating Authorised Honda Dealers between 29th– 31st August 2015 (both dates inclusive). CRF and Cota models are excluded from this promotion.
- To obtain your £500 discount, you must first obtain a unique voucher code by registering your details at www.honda.co.uk/bikesummersale . Once registered you will receive the voucher code by email. The unique voucher code must be presented to the Dealer at the time of purchase or order of the motorcycle. The discount will be applied at the time of purchase or order and voucher codes will not be accepted after this time. Opening times of Dealers vary – please check with the Dealer.
- One voucher code only per purchase. No cash alternative available. No purchase
- No responsibility will be accepted for voucher codes lost or damaged.
- Subject to availability.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by participating in this promotion, or any damage to any participant’s or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of participating in or downloading any material relating to this promotion. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this promotion in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the promotion is not capable of being conducted within these terms and conditions or in the event of a virus, computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the promotion.
- If in the Promoter’s sole determination any participant acts contrary to these terms and conditions or their actions are or are considered to be fraudulent (including but not limited to tampering with the operation of the promotion or bringing the Promoter and/or any of its Dealers agents or representatives into disrepute), they may be rejected from the promotion.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Honda Motor Europe Limited t/a Honda (UK), Cain Road, Bracknell RG12 1HL.