For all applications please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Motorcycle Instructor (Part Time/Self Employed)
We are looking for a motivated, self-employed Motorcycle Training Instructor to join us at ART. Any previous teaching roles would be an advantage although not essential as full training will be provided for the right candidate, along with the necessary qualifications to take you all the way through to training DAS students. Candidates will pay no upfront training fees, but you are agreeing from the offset to commit to working with us.
The ideal candidate will have good communication skills, be highly personable face to face and on the phone, and a passion for motorcycling is a must!
We are asking for a minimum of 33 working days per year, including weekends/bank holidays and you will need your own motorcycle to train on, however all fuel will be covered while training and teaching.
- Some of the best in house staff training in the industry is offered to candidates wishing to work for us
- Excellent long term career prospects for committed staff
- Usual benefits for the largest motorcycle business in the South East offering bike sales, workshop, parts, clothing etc
Part time salary I.T.R.O £3,000 PA
To apply for this position please e-mail both your motorcycling and career CV plus a brief covering letter FAO Steve Manning, Operations director at email@example.com
Motorcycle Sales Executive
P&H is looking for an ambitious, customer focused Motorcycle Sales Executive to expand their busy and highly successful sales team. The ideal candidate will currently be working in a retail sales environment, preferably, but not necessarily, within a motorcycle sales environment. Passion and knowledge of motorcycles is essential. If you feel you can show us that you have the enthusiasm and determination to succeed, then we will provide you with all the training you will need to become an effective member of the team.
As a Motorcycle Sales Executive you will be expected to:
- Initiate, negotiate and close the sale of new and used motorcycles and associated products
- Explain other products and services we offer which may also be of benefit to the customer
- Ensure that anyone visiting P&H is made to feel welcome and valued
- Conduct follow up and prospecting calls
- Work productively and effectively within a team
- Actively record all customer data on the dealer management system
- Attend training on a regular basis to maintain product knowledge
Skills & Experience required:
- A full motorcycle licence is essential
- Preferably motor trade experience
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Able to organise and prioritise own workload with minimal supervision
- Excellent administration skills