For all applications please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
P&H are looking for a Service Advisor to deliver the highest levels of customer service and professionalism within our dedicated service department.
This is a customer facing role working in a small dedicated team who aim to ensure complete customer satisfaction at all times.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answering the telephone and meeting and greeting customers
- Efficient daily loading of workshop diary
- Prior day picking of all required parts to ensure efficient work flow
- Liaise with the sales team to meet new and used motorbike preparation
- Processing warranty work efficiently, on time and to the satisfaction of our customers and manufacturer
- Management of customer follow up through the service and MOT reminder system including follow up calls and appointment booking
- Continued customer contact to ensure every opportunity for ‘up selling’ of service and repair work
- Efficient administration of all departmental paperwork, computer diary systems and manufacturer systems.
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record within a Service environment from either the motorcycle, automotive or similar industries and have a good basic technical understanding of motorcycles in general.
Essential attributes include; Excellent communication skills, remaining organised while busy, working to deadlines and above all being a genuine team player while delivering excellent customer service.
We require an experienced sales person to join the team in our parts department. You will ideally have at least two years’ experience in the retail sector, an interest in motorcycles would be an advantage although not essential as full on-site training will be given.
- To consistently achieve overall parts sales volumes through retail, trade and workshop sales.
- To consistently achieve overall parts gross margin through retail, trade and workshop sales.
- Provide the highest level of service to your retail and trade customers.
- Provide the highest level of internal service to the workshop to maximise technician efficiency.
- Control all aspects of parts ordering ensuring it is correct every time.
- Control all areas of parts stock through the order process, the parts returns process and perpetual stock checks ensuring quarterly / annual stock checks are correct.
- To grow our £ note penetration per 5 and 10 yr bike parc
- Contribute to meeting all departmental and company targets and objectives.
- Support the general development of P&H Motorcycles
Due to the continued success and growth of our business we have a rare opportunity for an experienced Motorcycle Mechanic to join our busy workshop team.
- Efficiently diagnosing standard and complex faults and ensuring underlying problems are resolved.
- Stripping, fitting and replacing components on motorcycles, including engine rebuilds.
- Working to deadlines to ensure that work is completed on time.
The ideal candidate will be a skilled Motorcycle Technician with a minimum of 3 years workshop experience who can work to the highest standards of quality and efficiency.
Must hold a full motorcycle licence and have a can do attitude.
Excellent salary/ bonus opportunity for the right candidate.