As one of the largest and experienced motorcycle dealerships in the business and as part of our continued commitment to our customers we have joined forces with Blackhorse Finance. As an FSA registered company you can now have the peace of mind in knowing that we are selling you the insurance product that is right for you!
These products range from:
Finance (Personal Loan, HP and Lease Purchase)
Please call our Sales Department for further information on the full list of products available. Our fully trained Sales Executives can assess your current needs and advise you on the correct level of product for you.
With competitive rates, affordable regular payments and flexible deposits Black Horse makes funding your new purchase simple and effective.
Key Benefits of Finance
- Quick - a decision on your finance while you wait in the showroom
- Easy - no forms to fill in and we don't need to know details of your salary or monthly expenditure
- Affordable - Black Horse offers affordable rates and regular repayments to suit your budget
- Backing - of a national financial institution
- Borrow - any amount from £1000
- Spread - your repayments over 1-5 years
- Fixed - repayments for the duration of your loan
Buying a new motorcycle is one of life's greatest pleasures. Choosing the right model is a major decision and deciding on how to finance your new purchase is as equally important.
Black Horse has a selection of finance options which are likely to fit your budget. To help you make the right choice we have listed a few questions to ask yourself before deciding upon the best payment option for you:
How much can I afford?
It is important to work how much you need to finance your new motorcycle. The larger your deposit the less you'll need to borrow, but you should remember to budget for any accessories or clothing you may need.
How much do I want my regular repayments to be?
There are a couple of matters to consider to ensure your repayments fit in with your budget - the amount of your deposit and how many years you wish your finance to be over.
Advantages of PCP Finance - What is it?
Personal contract Purchase is an excellent way of financing a motorcycle for many reasons. With a minimum deposit of 5%, which can be made up of either a cash deposit of part exchange, you can pay a low monthly rental and at the end of the term you have three different options:
Part exchange your motorcycle and if the value of the motorcycle exceeds that of the MGFV (money outstanding) the remainder can be used as a deposit on your next bike.
Purchase the motorcycle outright by paying the final payment, which is the equivalent to the MGFV which was set with Black Horse at the outset of the agreement. If you want the plan could be r-scheduled for a further 12 months.
Return your motorcycle to us and provided the machine is in reasonable condition, owe nothing.
Bikerloan is a personal loan product from Black Horse Motor Finance. Black Horse is part of the Lloyds TSB Group.
With Bikerloan you can borrow anything from £1000 to £25000 - your interest rate will vary according to how much you borrow and have the option to spread your repayments over a 12 or 60 month period. There are no hidden fees to pay either. All our Sales Executives are specially trained to provide you with any additional details you may need about Bikeloan, please don't hesitate to ask.
Look how much Bikerloan could save you!
|Loan Provider||% APR (Typical)||Monthly Repayment||Total
|How much you can save over other providers?|
Examples given are based on a loan advance of £5000 over 48 months without payment protection cover. Competitors APR's source: Money£acts, 3rd November 2004.
Fill The GAP
Did you know that if your new motorcycle was written off as a result of an accident, fire or theft, your insurance company would only pay out the current market value of your bike. NOT what you actually paid for it!
For example: A motorcycle costing £6995 was written off after 12 months - the current market value of £5250.
Should you have finance on this bike, you would find that the amount paid out by the insurance company wouldn't be enough to pay off what you owe on the finance. THIS WOULD LEAVE YOU OUT OF POCKET!
This is where GAP - Guaranteed Asset Protection can help to offset most if not all of the shortfall. It is designed to protect you during the term of your Black Horse Motorcycle Finance credit agreement.
Please note: that if you only have third party fire and theft insurance, you are unable to claim if your motorcycle is written off due to an accident that is your fault**
What it means…
- If your motorcycle is classified as a write off by your insurer, Black Horse Financial Shortfall GAP will pay the difference between the insured value of your motorcycle and the outstanding balance of the insured finance portion of your credit agreement.
- The insured finance is that portion of the finance agreement relating to the purchase price of the motorcycle less any deposit and trade in allowance noted on the invoice
- The insured value is the amount paid by the insurer or the market value of the motorcycle, as determined by Glass's guide, whichever is the greater
- Cover is up to a maximum of £7,000
- Cover is available for a maximum period of 3 years